|Model||Bag Width||Bag Length|
|Linear Doypack Machine 210||120mm ~ 210 mm||140mm ~ 280 mm|
|Linear Doypack Machine 260||150mm ~260 mm||150mm ~ 350 mm|
|Pneumatics component SMC;|
|Omron PID Temperature Controller;|
|Winview 10 inches from Taiwan;||Piab Vacuum Generator From Sweden;|
|SEW Motor Drive;|
1.Pouches Auto Feeder
* Good for Standup Pouch, with/without zipper like the photo
* That is the most important for the machine whatever its running speed is.
* When the standup pouch are stacked together, They would be bent up to effected the pouch position. From the photos, It is easy to find out the zipper and gusset bottom are bent up so much. So, the pouches stack are bent as a "U" shape.
If the machine was run the pouch directly without any pouch’s correction settlement, it is easy for the pouch to be out of running position.
This pouches feeder could be settled this issue;
* Auto Feed the pouch to the machine to run continuously;
* There are two pouch magazines. When pouch magazine is running out, the machine would be Switched automatically to pick up the bag from one magazine to another one;
It would be run-in turn. It is helpful for the operator to reload the bags;
* Easy Adjustable pouch magazine;
* It is fine for the pouch magazine to be taken maximum 90pcs pouch on each pouch magazine. It means two sets magazine could be put about 180pcs.
When the pouch is taken down on the conveyor, the conveyor would be settled the U shape issue. And it would be moved to be correct its position for machine to pick up.
2.Gas Flush Opening; Opens the bag completely
There are two photo sensors are two sides of the top holder, Front and backward. When both sensors are taken the bag together, it means the bag is opened. The machine would be flushed the gas into the bag to open the bag completely. If one of two sensors could not be taken the bag, it means the bag is not opened. The machine would not do the filling even if the infeed hopper or filling nozzle is coming down. But no filling;
3.Horizontal 304 Take Away Conveyor with Quick Release Fabrication;
Safety Protection Cover
* Part A is Fixed.
* Part B is inserted up and down into the bag to guide to discharge product.
5.Convexity Product Settle
* It would be moved up and down to flap Pouch Bottom to settle and tight the product.
It is better than the flat plate.
* The product settle should be worked during the filling. Most of the filling is center on middle of the pouch.
So, the product would be built the ‘little mountain’. It is better to have the convexity product as the pictures show.
When it is flapped the filled pouch bottom by up and down movement, the product would be spread around inside of the pouch.
Agriculture Machinery & Equipment
Apparel & Textile Machinery
Building Material Machinery
Chemical Machinery & Equipment
Energy & Mineral Equipment
Engineering & Construction Machinery
Food & Beverage Machinery
Home Product Making Machinery
Industry Laser Equipment
Machine Tool Equipment
Metal & Metallurgy Machinery
Other Machinery & Industry Equipment
Paper Production Machinery
Plastic & Rubber Machinery
Refrigeration & Heat Exchange Equipment
Material Handling Equipment
Air-Compressors & Parts