MAGNETS COATED - Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
POWERFUL MAGNETS - Made of Strongest Magnetic Material with Strong Holding Power
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses.
They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
These Neodymium has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as model making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibition displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
1. Keep away from pacemakers.
2. Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers.
3. Not for children, parental supervision required.
4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.